Remos est eversae Friday, 2PM
Remos est eversaeVides saevarum recessu hederarum vomentem nihilLorem markdownum vota clausura: g...
Basic useful feature list:
- Ctrl+S / Cmd+S to save the file
- Ctrl+Shift+S / Cmd+Shift+S to choose to save as Markdown or HTML
- Drag and drop a file into here to load it
- File contents are saved in the URL so you can share files
And here’s some code! :+1:
This is on GitHub so let me know if I’ve b0rked it somewhere.
Props to Mr. Doob and his code editor, from which
the inspiration to this, and some handy implementation hints, came.
- markdown-it for Markdown parsing
- CodeMirror for the awesome syntax-highlighted editor
- highlight.js for syntax highlighting in output code blocks
- js-deflate for gzipping of data to make it fit in URLs